The first hydration pack with built-in filtration. 2 Liters of clean drinking water, anywhere in the world. Packs up to smaller than a standard water bottle for travel. Built from ultralight waterproof Cordura®. Fully waterproof 8-liter main compartment with sealed seams and a Hypalon® roll top closure.
Included HydraPak® 2 liter water reservoir with lifetime warranty. In-line assembled Sawyer® MINI water filter removes 99.99999% bacteria + protozoa for up to 100,000 gallons of water. Drink from rivers, lakes, and international taps safely. AirSupport™ back panel with inflatable airflow channels for breathability and unmatched comfort. Total packability, no sacrifices.
We have partnered with leaders in hydration and filtration technology to build the most comprehensive, cutting-edge, and capable pack designed specifically for travel and adventure. Reservoir, filter, and pack can all be used independently, filter bypass for non-filtration functionality included.
- Made from puncture-resistant and waterproof 30D Cordura fabric, the Hydrolite Filtration Backpack features water-resistant zippers and internally sealed seams, along with a Hypalon rolltop for its main compartment.
- Expandable front stash pocket and a water-resistant front compartment store away additional items.
- Packable design that allows you to fold the backpack down to the size of a water bottle. An attachable storage bag is provided for the Hydrolite Filtration.
- Stabilized, adjustable shoulder straps and an inflatable back panel allow the backpack to be kept close, balanced, and comfortable.
- YKK plastic buckles and hardware offers durable support alongside Nifco gear tethers that allow you to secure extra equipment.
- Holds up to 17.6 lb in capacity with a volume of 2.1 gal.