The black-colored Cuff from Peak Design is a strap that allows you to secure a camera or binocular to your wrist as you keep it in hand. An aluminum-alloy sliding buckle allows its nylon webbing to be adjusted for a comfortable, snug fit while the camera or binocular is connected to the strap by using one of two, included Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of camera or binoculars.
For convenient storage or transport, the Cuff wrist strap can be detached from an Anchor Link and worn as a bracelet or placed within an included microfiber pouch. When worn as a bracelet, the length of the strap can be wrapped around the wrist and magnetically secured along its own surface.
- Secures Camera or Binocular to Wrist
- Adjustable to Wrist Size
- Comfortable Nylon Webbing
- Durable, Versatile Camera Connectors
- Converts to Bracelet for Transport
- Soft Pouch
- Material: Webbing: Nylon, synthetic rubber, aluminum alloy
- Wrist Measurement: Diameter: 3.8 to 1.8" (9.7 x 4.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz (36.0 g)
*Note: Camera not included